Clinical™ 3A Retinol Wrinkle Oil
Clinical™ 3A Retinol Wrinkle Oil
The Clinical™ 3A Retinol Wrinkle Oil is infused with youth-boosting ingredients that address fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone, making it the perfect product to include into your anti-aging skincare routine.
The Clinical™ 3A Retinol Wrinkle Oil uses 3A retinol technology, an encapsulated retinol that is formulated to release slowly into your skin to sidestep skin irritation that retinol users usually experience. Once absorbed, the formula works at a deeper level to increase cell turnover, boost collagen production, and smoothen fine lines and wrinkles.
Esme Jones, USA
The Clinical™ 3A Retinol Wrinkle Oil is an absolute game-changer! The formula really provides fine line-smoothing, wrinkle-preventing, and skin-firming benefits. In just two weeks of application, my forehead lines disappeared! And the overall texture and tone of complexion have also improved. Amazing product!
Leah Simpson, UK
This miraculous serum spray is so gentle yet effective. The lightweight oil formula absorbs quickly and targets deep wrinkles and dark spots. My husband couldn't stop commenting on how young I look. My face is literally glowing and my wrinkles are diminishing! The Clinical™ 3A Retinol Wrinkle Oil will forever stay in my skincare closet.
Evelyn Howard, AU
I have sunspots and freckles that get especially worse with sun exposure. On top of that, I have some acne too. The Clinical™ 3A Retinol Wrinkle Oil is great for all of my skin concerns. I also appreciate that it contains moisturising ingredients that soothe the skin and counteract some of the side effects of retinol. This is by far the mildest yet most effective retinol formula I've ever used! My skin looks radiant and even toned.
When it comes to tackling visible signs of aging like fine lines, age spots, and rough texture, retinol is the go-to ingredient. Retinol, a vitamin A derivative, offers a slew of skincare benefits, from increased cell renewal and reduced fine lines and wrinkles to brighter complexion and even acne reduction.
The Clinical™ 3A Retinol Wrinkle Oil incorporates hyaluronic acid, which is a powerful hydrator that helps reduce potential skin dryness with retinol use. Hyaluronic’s moisture-locking ability keeps skin dullness, irritation, and dehydration at bay and makes your complexion supple, firm, and balanced.
The formula of this spray serum, which consists of 70% oil and 30% water for balanced absorption, also contains sustainably sourced, skin-rejuvenating ingredients that brighten, calm, and nourish your damaged or lackluster complexion without being greasy.
- Plankton - Plankton extract has moisture-binding properties that make skin firm and keep your hydration barrier protected, making it beneficial for ultra-sensitive skin.
- Moringa - Vitamin-rich and nutrient-dense moringa oil brightens your complexion, evens skin tone, and leaves a youthful glow.
- Kalahari Watermelon - The intensely moisturizing kalahari melon seed oil is a dry skin savior! It infuses deep hydration and nourishment into the skin without clogging pores and leaving a sticky finish – just supple, smooth, and luminous skin.
The retinol in this lightweight serum is pretty potent on its own, but when combined with moisturizing and brightening ingredients, it becomes a true anti-aging and blemish-fighting powerhouse that even those with sensitive skin can use.
- Comes in a 3A retinol spray formula that's easily absorbable and lightweight, perfect for all skin types, especially dry and aging skin
- Tackles fine lines, deep wrinkles, dullness, and rough skin texture
- Boosts collagen production to restore skin elasticity and firmness
- Deeply moisturizes and strengthens skin barrier
- Infuses skin-rejuvenating nutrients and plumping hydration into the skin
- Brightens uneven skin tone, age spots, freckles, hyperpigmentation, and acne scars
- No skin irritation, redness or burning sensations, making it perfect for sensitive and reactive skin
“Retinol is a weaker version of the prescription strength retinoid, tretinoin or Retin-A. Prescription strength topical retinoids can be difficult to tolerate for some patients with sensitive skin. Retinols can be a gentler alternative for these patients.” - Dr. Leah Jacob, an assistant professor of dermatology at Tulane University
Laura Holland shares her experience after incorporating the Clinical™ 3A Retinol Wrinkle Oil into her anti-aging skincare routine.
I’ve tried many anti-aging serums but I felt like they stopped working at some point. I wanted to try a more potent ingredient to target deep wrinkles, age spots, and crow’s feet. So, I decided to give the Clinical™ 3A Retinol Wrinkle Oil a try.
By week 2, the decrease in sun damage in the top layer of my skin was so evident, it blew my mind! My face looked more even toned, glowy, and plumper since I started incorporating this into my routine. This never dried out my skin as well.
After using the Clinical™ 3A Retinol Wrinkle Oil for 3 weeks, I’m completely sold! My crow’s feet and wrinkles are barely noticeable now. Even my friends couldn’t help noticing and saying that I look younger. If you have extremely sensitive skin, this works but you have to start low and slow. Use a small amount on the face a few nights a week and increase the usage as tolerated. But this works, folks!
- Unit weight: 100ml
- Core ingredients: 3A Retinol, Plankton, Moringa, Kalahari Watermelon, Hyaluronic Acid
- 1 x Clinical™ 3A Retinol Wrinkle Oil
Our products are 100% Cruelty-free, Vegan and Clean formula.
We provide worldwide shipping.
Delivery time is about 10-15 business days .